Essential Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg
Essential Mix – now with added calcium and vitamins. Brilliant value! Only £1.43 per kilo. Our nutritional experts have been working...Read More
Essential Mix – now with added calcium and vitamins. Brilliant value! Only £1.43 per kilo.
Our nutritional experts have been working hard to develop and improve our seed mixes for wild birds. Essential Mix now contains added calcium – to promote healthy bone, beak and feather growth, plus Vitamins A,D E, Biotin – to strengthen beaks and bones and Carotenoids – to develop feather colour and protect from sunlight damage.
Essential Mix provides a year round balanced diet for all the birds in your garden, even the tiny ones.
Containing 11 carefully selected seeds and grains, its suitable for all beak shapes and sizes! All of the ingredients are edible in their entire form, so they have either been dehulled or are entirely edible, which means that you won't pay for wasted husks and there will be less mess in the garden!
- 11 high energy seeds and grains.
- Wheat from bird & bee friendly farmers.
- Added Calcium to promote bone growth
- Carotenoids to develop feather colours
- Vitamins A,D,E & Biotin, helps growth & reproduction
- For hanging and ground feeders and on the ground.
- Suitable for year round feeding.
Composition: Kibbled Wheat, Red Millet, Red Dari, Kibbled Maize, Kibbled Sunflower hearts, Flaked Naked Oats, White Millet, Naked Oats, Safflower Seeds, Pinhead Oatmeal, Kibbled Peanuts, Oyster Shell Grit.
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Essential Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg
This seed mix is easy to use and the birds love it. Because the seeds have been hulled there is no mess and it doesn't tend to 'self seed'.I would buy this product again and would recommend.
Good quality mix the bird are eating all of this mix. Other mixes I have purchased seem to have a high percentage of wheat which the birds reject.