Fabulous Wild Bird Window Watching Kit
Our Window Watching Kit will set you up with everything you need to view the birds close-up, from the comfort and warmth of your sofa. This Special O...Read More
Our Window Watching Kit will set you up with everything you need to view the birds close-up, from the comfort and warmth of your sofa.
This Special Offer Kit has a 10% saving (based on buying the products individually)
This kit contains one each of the following;
High Strength Window Hook - Sturdy feeder hook. Attaches to the outside of the window using two strong suckers.
Seed Feeder - Perfect for seed mixes and mealworms this feeder has a tough metal design to withstand the elements. See separate feeder tray, feeding stations and hanging hooks if required.
Autumn/Winter Booster Mix 2.5kg - A unique blend of 9 seeds and nuts especially chosen for their high energy and fat content. The ingredients are huskless and kibbled – making them quicker for the birds to eat and less mess in the garden. This product does not contain any wheat. Contains 20% oil – providing birds with essential winter energy to survive the colder months. Attracts – Robins, Sparrows, Goldfinches, Bullfinches, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Dunnocks, Chaffinches, Green finches, Great Tits. Suitable for use with all types of seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeding.
High Strength Window Hook
- 2 strong suckers attach to outside of window
- Will hang even heavy feeders.
- Up to 135mm clearance between hanging point and window.
- Made from tough long-lasting polycarbonate.
Winter Booster Mix
- High Energy seeds and grains.
- Linseed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Linseed, Black Rape Seed, Kibbled Maize, Kibbled Peanuts, Red Millet, Sunflower Hearts, Sunflower Seeds.
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.