Peckish Mealworms 175g
Mealworms are an excellent source of protein-rich food all year round for insectivorous birds like robins and tits. Mealworms are particularly ...Read More
Mealworms are an excellent source of protein-rich food all year round for insectivorous birds like robins and tits.
Mealworms are particularly good for putting out in hanging feeders and on ground feeders at certain times of year when the number of naturally-occurring insects is at a low, including when the weather is bad and during the cold winters when many insects have reverted to shelter and cover.
By putting out mealworms you’ll be supplementing their natural supplies, and this may just be the thing to ensure your garden birds’ survival.
Put mealworms out too in summer when fledglings are exploring your garden. Fledglings develop at a fast rate and use up lots of energy to explore their new surrounding while keeping aware of potential dangers. Mealworms provide the energy and protein to keep them active, alert and responsive.
- High protein.
- Part of birds' natural diet.
- Use in meal worm & seed feeder, ground feeder or on a bird table.
Ingredients: 100% Mealworms
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Peckish Mealworms 175g
Very popular with the birds in my garden
the birds like it and thats all I want from it.
An essential supplement particularly for the blackbirds, robins and thrushes