Spring/Summer Booster Wild Bird Food - Seed Mix 12.55kg
Birds and Bees Spring/Summer Booster contains a protein rich blend of wheat free, wild bird seed to give young birds the best start in life, Spri...Read More
Birds and Bees Spring/Summer Booster contains a protein rich blend of wheat free, wild bird seed to give young birds the best start in life, Spring/summer Booster bird food is filled with small seeds that are high in energy and easy for small birds to eat and digest.
Wheat free wild bird food tends to be less attractive to Pigeons and Doves which means more food for the smaller, wider variety of garden birds. This wheat free, high energy mixed seed contains the firm favourites of wild birds.
Naked Oats form a large part of the mix as not only are they high in protein, they are also soft to eat, so perfect for fledglings. We've also included kibbled peanuts to ensure the birds get all the fats and oils from standard peanuts without the risk of choking. Finally, with the addition of calcium-rich oyster shell grit for healthy bones, Spring Booster wild bird food really is the best a young bird can get. Perfect for use with feeder trays and the 4 port metal seed feeder.
- High Protein to help young birds.
- Linseed and Rape Seed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Kibbled Peanuts, Sunflower Hearts, White Millet, Red Millet, Nyger Seed, Linseed, Black Rape Seed, Oyster Shell Grit.
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Spring/Summer Booster Wild Bird Food - Seed Mix 12.55kg
Had this in one feeder and another brand of seed in another feeder - this was the one they preferred!
Attracts a large number of birds to the (squirrel -proof) feeder. Seems to be much appreciated
Popular with lots of birds, good mix of seeds, no cheap filler.