Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg
Now with added calcium and vitamins for healthy bones, beaks and feathers. One 12.5kg bag fills an average feeder 50 times. Our nutritional experts h...Read More
Now with added calcium and vitamins for healthy bones, beaks and feathers. One 12.5kg bag fills an average feeder 50 times.
Our nutritional experts have been working hard to develop and improve our seed mixes. Autumn/Winter Booster Seed Mix now contains added calcium – to promote healthy bone, beak and feather growth, plus Vitamins A,D E, Biotin – to strengthen beaks and bones and Carotenoids – to develop feather colour and protect from sunlight damage.
Autumn/Winter Booster is a unique blend of high-energy seeds and nuts especially chosen for their high calorie content to ensure the survival of garden birds. The ingredients are broken up and kibbled – making them quicker for the birds to eat and less mess in the garden.
This product does not contain any wheat.
Wheat-based food tends to attract some larger birds such as pigeons and doves, who devour bird food at a rapid rate and bully the smaller song birds from feeders.
In addition, pigeon saliva can carry the virus Trichomonosis caused by a parasite. This virus affects garden birds such as greenfinches and chaffinches, and caused a dramatic decline in their population between 2006 and 2007.
Contains 20% oil – providing birds with essential winter energy to survive the colder months.
Attracts – Robins, Sparrows, Goldfinches, Bullfinches, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Dunnocks, Chaffinches, Green finches and Great Tits.
Suitable for use with all types of seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeding.
- High energy seeds and grains.
- Linseed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
- Added Calcium to promote bone growth
- Carotenoids to develop feather colours
- Vitamins A,D,E & Biotin, helps growth & reproduction
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Red Millet, Kibbled Maize, Linseed, Black Rapeseed, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, White Dari, Black Sunflower, Kibbled Peanuts, Oil
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg
Good product, the birds enjoy it. Good price
Happy, contented, well fed birds!
Birds loved it last Winter, so hopefully they will this winter.