Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 2.5kg
Autumn/Winter Booster – now with added calcium and vitamins for health bones, beaks and feathers. Our nutritional experts have been workin...Read More
Autumn/Winter Booster – now with added calcium and vitamins for health bones, beaks and feathers.
Our nutritional experts have been working hard to develop and improve our seed mixes. Autumn/Winter Booster Seed Mix now contains added calcium – to promote healthy bone, beak and feather growth, plus Vitamins A,D E, Biotin – to strengthen beaks and bones and Carotenoids – to develop feather colour and protect from sunlight damage.
Autumn/Winter Booster is a unique blend of 9 seeds and nuts especially chosen for their high energy and fat content. The ingredients are huskless and kibbled – making them quicker for the birds to eat and less mess in the garden.
This product does not contain any wheat.
Wheat-based food tends to attract some larger birds such as pigeons and doves, who devour bird food at a rapid rate and bully the smaller song birds from feeders.
In addition, pigeon saliva can carry the virus Trichomonosis caused by a parasite. This virus affects garden birds such as greenfinches and chaffinches, and caused a dramatic decline in their population between 2006 and 2007.
Contains 20% oil – providing birds with essential winter energy to survive the colder months.
Attracts – Robins, Sparrows, Goldfinches, Bullfinches, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Dunnocks, Chaffinches, Green finches and Great Tits.
Suitable for use with all types of seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeding.
- High Energy seeds and grains.
- Linseed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
- Added Calcium to promote bone growth
- Carotenoids to develop feather colours
- Vitamins A,D,E & Biotin, helps growth & reproduction
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Red Millet, Kibbled Maize, Linseed, Black Rapeseed, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, White Dari, Black Sunflower, Kibbled Peanuts, Oil
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 2.5kg
Looks to be good value, no empty husks, or cheep looking grain. Robins certainly seem to like it
Good quality. Birds love it.
Looks fine to me but so far only a pigeon seems interested.