Fabulous Wild Bird Window Watching Kit
Our Window Watching Kit will set you up with everything you need to view the birds close-up, from the comfort and warmth of your sofa. This Special O...Read More
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first
Our Window Watching Kit will set you up with everything you need to view the birds close-up, from the comfort and warmth of your sofa.
This Special Offer Kit has a 10% saving (based on buying the products individually)
This kit contains one each of the following;
High Strength Window Hook - Sturdy feeder hook. Attaches to the outside of the window using two strong suckers.
Seed Feeder - Perfect for seed mixes and mealworms this feeder has a tough metal design to withstand the elements. See separate feeder tray, feeding stations and hanging hooks if required.
Autumn/Winter Booster Mix 2.5kg - A unique blend of 9 seeds and nuts especially chosen for their high energy and fat content. The ingredients are huskless and kibbled – making them quicker for the birds to eat and less mess in the garden. This product does not contain any wheat. Contains 20% oil – providing birds with essential winter energy to survive the colder months. Attracts – Robins, Sparrows, Goldfinches, Bullfinches, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Dunnocks, Chaffinches, Green finches, Great Tits. Suitable for use with all types of seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeding.
High Strength Window Hook
- 2 strong suckers attach to outside of window
- Will hang even heavy feeders.
- Up to 135mm clearance between hanging point and window.
- Made from tough long-lasting polycarbonate.
Winter Booster Mix
- High Energy seeds and grains.
- Linseed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Linseed, Black Rape Seed, Kibbled Maize, Kibbled Peanuts, Red Millet, Sunflower Hearts, Sunflower Seeds.
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.