Lattice Peanut Feeder
Easy-fill Easy to hang up Keeps off large birds and squirrels Weather-proof metal Easy-clean Hook this fantastic lattice-design b...Read More
- Easy to hang up
- Keeps off large birds and squirrels
- Weather-proof metal
Hook this fantastic lattice-design bird feeder onto a branch or sturdy hook and enjoy seeing peanut-eating birds like nuthatches feed from the central port.
The lattice outer-frame allows only small birds to feed and keeps off squirrels and large birds like magpies and pigeons.
The weather-proof gloss-painted metal framework resists the elements, perfect for unpredictable UK weather. At 20cm (8in) in diameter your lattice peanut feeder saves on mess as the surrounding frame contains uneaten peanuts, which you can simply dispose of each day.
The central feeding tube keeps seeds fresh and protected against the outside damp so your birds can enjoy healthy food free from disease.
Simply twist off the lid of your feeder to fill with seed mixes or straight seeds and twist back on again to secure.
We recommend you feed little and often to keep food fully fresh and save on waste.
H 28cm x 20cm diameter
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.