Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg
*Now with added calcium and vitamins for healthy bones, beaks and feathers. *One 12.5kg bag fills an average feeder 50 times. *Loved by robins, tits a...Read More
*Now with added calcium and vitamins for healthy bones, beaks and feathers. *One 12.5kg bag fills an average feeder 50 times. *Loved by robins, tits and finches.
Our nutritional experts have been working hard to develop and improve our seed mixes. Autumn/Winter Booster Seed Mix now contains added calcium – to promote healthy bone, beak and feather growth, plus Vitamins A,D E, Biotin – to strengthen beaks and bones and Carotenoids – to develop feather colour and protect from sunlight damage.
Autumn/Winter Booster is a unique blend of high-energy seeds and nuts especially chosen for their high calorie content to ensure the survival of garden birds. The ingredients are broken up and kibbled – making them quicker for the birds to eat and less mess in the garden.
This product does not contain any wheat.
Wheat-based food tends to attract some larger birds such as pigeons and doves, who devour bird food at a rapid rate and bully the smaller song birds from feeders.
In addition, pigeon saliva can carry the virus Trichomonosis caused by a parasite. This virus affects garden birds such as greenfinches and chaffinches, and caused a dramatic decline in their population between 2006 and 2007.
Contains 20% oil – providing birds with essential winter energy to survive the colder months.
Suitable for use with all types of seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeding.
- High energy seeds and grains.
- Linseed from bird & bee friendly farms.
- For hanging and ground feeders and tables.
- Added Calcium to promote bone growth
- Carotenoids to develop feather colours
- Vitamins A,D,E & Biotin, helps growth & reproduction
Composition: Pinhead Oats, Red Millet, Kibbled Maize, Linseed, Black Rapeseed, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, White Dari, Black Sunflower, Kibbled Peanuts, Oil
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Autumn/Winter Booster Wild Bird Food Seed Mix 12.5kg