Pond Plant Collection 1x6
One plant each of six-plant collection: water forget-me-not, native yellow flag, creeping Jenny, Zantedeschia, dwarf water lily, apache beads Inclu...Read More
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first
- One plant each of six-plant collection: water forget-me-not, native yellow flag, creeping Jenny, Zantedeschia, dwarf water lily, apache beads
- Includes varieties recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Plants for ponds and pondsides
- Summer flowers in all colours
- Great for aquatic wildlife
- Delivered to your door as 1 litre pot plants
Furnish your garden pond with this beautiful pond plant collection that we have brought together at Birds & Bees. This harmonic collection of plants fills your ponds as well as decorates the side of ponds in boggy areas.
Not only do the flowers provide you colours in blue, white, yellow and red but the leaves provide an attractive backdrop and effective cover for native pondlife like amphibians and water snails against predators or the searing sun in summer.
With varieties recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society on account of their easy care and their winning attribute of attracting important pollinating insects like dragonflies and damselflies.
Your plants die back each autumn and overwinter under the water (or soil if planted at the pondside) and return year after year in the summer with beautiful flower colour. Your plants arrive to your door as 1 litre pot plants. Be sure to keep them well watered until you have chance to submerge them in your pond or pot them on into larger pots which we recommend you do within three to five days.