Ranunculus aquatilis-water crowfoot- 3x Young Pond Plants
Just pop into your pond: suitable for all sizes Flowering oxygenating pond plant which promotes a healthy water environment Float on the surface a...Read More
- Just pop into your pond: suitable for all sizes
- Flowering oxygenating pond plant which promotes a healthy water environment
- Float on the surface and root at the base of your pond
- Provides shelter for aquatic wildlife
- Three bunches delivered to your door in sealed container
Add water crowfoot to your pond. This oxygenating plant is a life-saving plant that will help to keep your water clear and a healthy water environment for fish and other aquatic wildlife to live and breed in.
The leaves are numerous and provide a carpet at the surface of your pond in which pond snails and fish can shelter in. Amphibians like frogs like to breed in the carpet of leaves too.
From June your plants burst into little pretty flowers attractive to passing pollinators like bees so important for your wildlife garden. The flowers last all through the summer and into early autumn.