Wild Bird Food - Peanuts 12.55kg
This 12.5kg bag of premium, whole peanuts is high infat, protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, iron, potassium and phos...Read More
This 12.5kg bag of premium, whole peanuts is high in
fat, protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, iron, potassium and phosphorus, all of which are essential for birds to remain healthy.
We take extra care to ensure that our premium peanuts are 100% free from aflatoxin, so you can rest assured that your garden birds are safe. These whole peanuts are perfect for use with the peanut feeders or squirrel proof peanut feeders.
Peanuts are favourite wild bird food for many garden
birds including tits, greenfinches, house sparrows, nuthatches, great spotted woodpeckers and siskins.
- High in fats and proteins
- HIgh energy
- Use peanut feeder
Ingredients: 100% Peanuts
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Wild Bird Food - Peanuts 12.55kg
Birds love the the good quality nuts
The birds love these peanuts
Good quality peanuts which are a source of food for both birds and mammals in our garden. We have woodpeckers and red squirrels feeding alongside the **** and finches and sneaky pine marten who visits the feeders at night.