Wild Bird Food - Peanuts 2.5kg
This 2.5kg bag of premium, whole peanuts is high in fat, protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, iron, potassium and phos...Read More
This 2.5kg bag of premium, whole peanuts is high in fat, protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, iron, potassium and phosphorus, all of which are essential for birds to remain healthy.
Peanuts are favourite wild bird food for many garden birds including tits, greenfinches, house sparrows, nuthatches, great spotted woodpeckers and siskins. We take extra care to ensure that our premium peanuts are 100% free from aflatoxin, so you can rest assured that your garden birds are safe. These whole peanuts are perfect for use with the peanut feeders or squirrel proof peanut feeders.
- High in fats and proteins.
- HIgh energy.
- Use peanut feeder.
Ingredients: 100% Peanuts
- Ensure your feeding station is sheltered and high enough to avoid predators.
- Hang multiple feeders to avoid over crowding and give more birds a chance to feed.
- Disinfect your feeders regularly and dispose of any old or damp food.
- Ensure birds have a source of clean water for drinking and bathing.
Reviews for Wild Bird Food - Peanuts 2.5kg
Good quality with little waste unlike some brands which are full of papery husks and tiny little bits of nuts that fall through the holes in the feeder.
As advertised, blue **** take the time to eat them.
These are the best peanuts I have bought - they don't go mouldy like so many do.