Woodcrete Bird Nest Box
* Guaranteed for 25 years * Rare colour, texture and design * Recorded high occupancy rate * Excellent gift for wildlife lovers * Millions sold f...Read More
* Guaranteed for 25 years * Rare colour, texture and design * Recorded high occupancy rate * Excellent gift for wildlife lovers * Millions sold for bird enthusiasts and experts * With 32mm hole - ideal for tits, sparrows and woodland birds like nuthatches
H26cm x W17cm x 18cm
The Woodcrete Nest Box is made from an ingenious mix of sawdust, concrete and clay which comes together to form a house ideal and attractive to garden and woodland birds.
In fact so attractive to birds that experts and bird groups have noticed one of the highest occupancy rates with this Woodcrete Nest Box.
Weatherproof and rot proof the Woodcrete Nest Box offers excellent insulation and durability against all that the British weather can throw at it giving you peace of mind.
Removable front panel for easy access and cleaning in the winter. Apart from a yearly clean out, all you need to do is choose a spot to hang your feeder with large hook which fits on hooks, branches and even fits over large boughs.
- Made from a durable mix of sawdust , concrete and clay.
- Hang from a branch or fix to a tree-trunk, wall or fence.
- Guaranteed for 25 years against rot, weather and natural damage.
Size: H26cm x W17 x D18cm